WE BUILD MEDICAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR MEDICAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE.
Today, 25 years after we first opened our doors, we employ nearly 225 passionate professionals and lifelong learners working together to advance our reason for being: to transform the quality and value of patient care by helping HCPs make more informed decisions.
Equally importantly, our employees are committed to serving the community, and we offer opportunities for employees to make a positive impact on the community with organizations that include, but are not limited to:
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- Donate Life
- Riley Children’s Foundation Camp Riley
- Rainbows for All Children
- Alzheimer’s Foundation
- American Diabetes Association ADA Walk
- St. Vincent Cancer Walk (St. Vincent Foundation)
- Back on My Feet
- Indiana Blood Center
- Carmel (Indiana) Marathon
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Miles 4 Miles