WE BUILD MEDICAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR MEDICAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE.
Today, almost 30 years after we first opened our doors, we employ nearly 250 passionate professionals and lifelong learners working together to advance our reason for being: to transform the quality and value of patient care by helping HCPs make more informed decisions.
WHO WE ARE
We are passionate about our corporate culture, teamwork, innovation, and creativity. We work from anywhere: remote, in-office, and everywhere in between. We work here because we care about making a difference in patients’ lives and because we are provided the opportunity to use our brain power to create vibrant medical education experiences that inspire action. It may be challenging work, but it’s exciting work, with amazing people coming together to make a positive impact on patient care.
WHAT WE DO
We understand the future of medical education. No longer stuffy PowerPoints and dinner presentations, medical education is now multichannel, experiential, and innovative. We also know that HCPs prefer learning about new products from a trusted colleague and so we foster that connection and engagement through peer-to-peer education. With nearly 30 years in the business, we’re not afraid to forge new pathways, explore new approaches, and challenge the status quo. We welcome you to join our team!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
You’ll work with smart, passionate people who encourage and support each other. People who are scientific and creative, possessing a breadth of experience and a deep understanding of what makes their clients tick. People bringing diverse backgrounds, perspectives, lifestyles, abilities, and experiences to the table. People who embody our company’s values of “H4S”: honorable, healthy, hungry, humble, and smart. People like this? They inspire us to deliver our best each and every day!
On top of working with a group of truly great people, we offer our full time employees generous compensation and competitive benefits.
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid/remote work environment
- Remote office stipend
- Paid time off, including volunteer time
- Paid holidays and bonus holiday time
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with annual company match
- Counseling, legal/ financial consultation, work-life assistance, and more through our company-provided Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Company paid life insurance with optional buy-up for employee and dependents
- Short-term disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Team building activities and events (trivia, Halloween, annual meetings, etc.)
- Community support along with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Continuing education support
- Supportive company culture
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT US
I’d have to say the culture here is pretty top notch. Everyone I’ve worked with so far is super kind, down-to-earth and the smartest bunch of people I’ve ever met.
WE all know that the work we create has purpose and the people behind the work don’t take that task lightly.
I love knowing that we are making an impact on patient lives. What I do daily means something.